Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
· 1 medium apple (I love the taste of Honey Crisp apples)
· 1/4 cup water
· 1/4 tsp. granulated sugar
· 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
· 1/4 cup Fat Free Reddi-wip
- To make this yummy dessert, first preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Core the apple by taking a knife and cutting a circle around the core, and then pull it out.
- Place the apple in a casserole dish and pour water over the it.
- Then sprinkle it with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake in the oven until the apple is tender, for about 45 minutes.
- Top the apple with fat-free Reddi-wip.
Credit to Seventeen Magazine
“Nutrition Tips From The Biggest Loser Expert!” Seventeen. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Apr. 2013.