What is this?
- A boot camp that is made to help everyone get fit and be more active. Not only this boot camp will help you regulate your fitness activities but also regulate a healthier lifestyle.
- It gives yourself a chance to get the body you always wanted.
- Relieves STRESS and PRESSURE.
- Our bodies had taken care of us, now it’s time for us to take care of them.
- STAY POSITIVE. Positive thinkers always have good things coming their way.
- DO NOT COMPLAIN. Complaining won’t burn your calories, working out will.
- LOVE YOURSELF BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE. It’s time you treat yourself the way you want to be treated.
- DO NOT GIVE UP. No. Not going to happen. It is all MENTAL. You came TOO FAR to throw away all of your efforts.
- DEDICATE YOURSELF. Be committed to the schedule(s).
- THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE. You girls want to wear bathing suits and you guys want to show off your body to the ladies. Do this for yourself!
- BE STRONG. It is really hard but if you Believe + Have Will + Work Hard = everything will Pay Off.
- 3R’S: RESPECT, RESPONSIBLE AND REACH. Be respectful to everyone; be responsible for your own actions; always reach higher than others!
Those that violate the rules above will:
1. Do double the workout (time of workout, etc.)
2. Write a page of what they will do the next time they feel that way
3. Treat everyone out to eat!
A week after graduation on Monday, June 17, is when the boot camp is going to be in session.
- 5 “Exercising” Days
- 2 “Rest” Days
- 6 “Healthy” Days
- 1 “Cheat” Day!
If there is ANY questions, please text me or inbox me on Facebook. For those that do want to join please text or inbox me your e-mail address and once I add you, confirm in your e-mail you have provided and make an account with wordpress.com.
Thank you 🙂
Ladies, please go buy some (if needed) sports bra. I guaranteed it will us.
Gentlemen I know most of you guys already have workout clothes but make sure ya’ll stick check to make sure.
I suggest getting a notebook or a composition to track your progress, food you intake and etc. Don’t lie because it would get you further away from your goals. Trust me, I know.