- Cooking oil spray
- 1/4 pound smoked chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded nonfat cheddar cheese
- 4 slices whole-grain bread, toasted
- 2 grapefruit, cut in half and seeded
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat the skillet.
- Add the cubed chicken and egg whites.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the cheese and cook until the cheese is melted.
To serve: Spoon the scrambled eggs onto plates and serve with toast and grapefruit.
Recipe provided by The 5-Factor Diet (Meredith Books, 2006) by Harley Pasternak, M.Sc., with Myatt Murphy.